Monday, June 29, 2009

Release date for Her Dark Master


Okay, I've been horrible about keeping up with this blog, my apologies. I will definitely do better.

Especially now that I have a release date! September 1!! My book Her Dark Master will be available online only at www.eredsage.com. Mark your calendars and download it. I'm hoping it will be a good seller. Tell your friends, shout it from the rooftops.

You should also check out the other offerings at Red Sage. They have fantastic books at awesome prices. I'm so proud to be associated with them!

I've become a shameless promotion ho, too. I have t-shirts that I made that say ask me about my book. When someone does, I whip out the handy dandy blurb card and give it to them. Just enough to whet the interest, you know.

While we're also talking about this awesome event (can you tell I'm totally stoked?) I also have a cover to show off. It is the most gorgeous thing in the history of ever!

Additionally, I'm wrapping up another book and hope to finish a third by the end of July.

The current WIP (work in progress) is called The Pleasure Principle. It's another super sexy historical set in the Regency era. My heroine is a widow who, despite attending secret sex parties with her husband, knows absolutely nothing about the pleasures to be had with a man. Enter our rakish, rouge hero. He knows all the Principles of Pleasure and he's going to teach her every single one of them.

I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on Her Dark Master. So drop me a line or leave me a comment about it.

Also, friend me on Facebook!

Happy & Hot Reading!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I LOVE your cover. I've sent it everywhere. You are so deserving.

    Love Ya
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The T-shirt idea is fabulous! I can see a car wrap with your cover. whoa nelly!

    ReplyDelete