Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big doings on Saturday

This Saturday at my local RWA chapter - Dallas Area Romance Authors - I will receive the coveted 1st Sale White Rose. I'm uber-excited about it!! Look for pictures coming soon. It's such an awesome milestone and I'm glad to be celebrating with my friends - though there will be one sorely missed. Besides being a great friend and cheerleader, Susan Gable, of Erie, PA, is also my critique partner. She keeps me (and my stories) in line! I couldn't have done it without her or my local cp, Mae Harless.
Thanks ladies!!!
P.S. Look for Susan's new book A Kid to the Rescue from Harlequin Superromance on bookshelves in February. This is an incredibly moving, sexy and fun story. No one does emotion better than Susan!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...I wish I could be there! Make someone take pictures, AND video, cause I want to see it, too.

    I'm so proud of you. I knew this day would come. It's been a longer road than I think I expected, but I had no doubt whatsoever that you would sell. Cause you're damn good at what you do. :-)

    I'll be there on Saturday in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo, Jen, congratulations and Welcome to Red Sage! May many more sales follow!

    ReplyDelete