Monday, January 5, 2009

Revisions - DONE!

Well, at least the first part were. My editor called them global changes and she was right. They were pretty straightforward and definitely strengthened the book. And the next book, too! As I write The Pleasure Principle I am keeping in mind the things that Theresa said to me about Her Dark Master and slowly but surely it's becoming a habit!
My former profession being one dedicated to meeting deadlines, I'm proud to say I sent the revisions in one business day early. Yay me! I want to show the Red Sage Folks that I'm a good bet, able to make deadlines and easy to work with. Hopefully they'll buy more books and I'll make scads of money and will never have to get another 8-5 job again! Hey, one dream came true, why not two??

Happy reading!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL.....LOTSA HUGS

    ~PENNI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa is an amazing editor. She's brought my writing to a whole new level and I trust her judgement even when I sob over my keyboard trying to figure out how to get the story where it needs to be! :)

    ReplyDelete